Thursday, September 13, 2007

Great Day, Great Husband

I have a great husband. For our anniversary Jaxon got me a "mommy to be" massage at a spa and yesterday I cashed it in. It was 60 minutes of pure relaxation. It was the first time that I didn't feel pregnant since this whole thing started. It was amazing!! I was in a happy daze all day long and all the aches and pains that I have been experiencing due to this pregnancy went away for a day. Every pregnant woman should be able to experience it. I love my husband!

6 comments:

Erin said...

Thats so nice. I wouldn't mind one of those right now. I am glad you finally got to feel relaxed...and just think in just a while you won't be pregnant anymore!!!!

Cassie said...

A massage does sound really good right about now! Although I did have one when I was prego with cam and he HATED it! He kicked me the whole time so it was a bit hard to enjoy...I guess Dax is a little bit more mellow (like his mommy)! We can't wait to see him!!!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there... it's almost over. I PROMISE you that it will all be worth it when it's over.

Beth said...

Ahhhh, how nice. I just recently had my FIRST massage ever. A friend gave me a gift certificate for a 60 minute massage and it was HEAVEN. They had it kind of dark, with this soft music playing and I can honestly say I didn't think about my children ONCE in that 60 minutes.... :) :) :) Glad you enjoyed yours too. Now push that baby out already!!!!

Julia said...

HEY BETH -- SHUT IT. NOT TILL I GET THERE! Then she can push all she wants :) He's just waiting to hear my voice.

Cassie said...

Alright we need an update! Are you having contractions...we are dying to know what's going on!!!!