Thursday, September 06, 2007

Taylor Made a Funny

So last night we (Mom, Dad, Me, Jaxon and Taylor) were watching t.v. and Dad had the movie The Dirty Dozen on. Dad and Jaxon were discussing who the actors were in the movie and what not, and one of them points out that one of the actors is Telly Savalas. Taylor looks a little pensive and says, "I thought that was a wax."




Oh, and on a separate un-related note.... I went to the doctors today and I am now dilated to a 2 and half and I am to term now so she said it could happen at any time. So excited!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEEHAW !!!
Just wait for Jaxson to get home from the Angels game...
Can't wait to see the little guy !!

Erin said...

taylor made a funny! hehe

and...OH MY GOSH! so exciting! I can't wait! (maybe your Dax will be born first!) maybe you should go for a walk and do one foot on the curb and one foot off.

Anonymous said...

I am SO excited for you. It will be over so soon and you will have that darling little guy to cuddle!

Beth said...

I thought Telly was on Sesame Street... no?

Congrats on starting to dilate! I CANNOT wait to see this cutie!!!!! :) :)

Julia said...

Dont move a muscle till I get there!!! I repeat DONT MOVE A MUSCLE!