Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Sup



Ok, so I know I haven't blogged in awhile so let me tell you all why. Well, first I had a cold that totally kicked my butt, it was like 2 weeks of feeling really crappy. Then, Dax got a stuffy nose and then a cough, all while he was teething so he was miserable to say the least. But that darn tooth finally broke through!!! 8 and a half months and we finally have a tooth! I think the second one is going to break through here soon. I am trying to get a picture of it but... yeah an 8 month old that wont listen to instructions, hmmmm. Also, mom and dad were gone so I was babysitting granny... (I'll leave it at that :) Dax is a maniac now, he is always on the move and isn't really into napping much anymore, so I am pretty much chasing him all day... it's so much fun! Monday we head to lake Powell with the McCloy's for about a week and we couldn't be more excited! So stay tuned for teeth pictures!

8 comments:

Grandma Jalene said...

Great photo! I needed that.

Anonymous said...

You got some handsome men there Cori! Are you coming through AZ on your way to the lake? Remember, you are always welcome at our house.

Mindi said...

What your going to Lake Powell?

Melanie said...

So sorry we won't see you guys at Lake Powell this year....needless to say we will be staying home with all these kids. Have a great time and don't cook yourselves!

Julia said...

cant wait to see the tooth! Have fun at Lake Powell. Take lots of pictures!!

Erin said...

yay for teeth...he gained a tooth and I lost a tooth. have fun in lake powell, I'm jealous.

Emily said...

Have fun at Lake Powell...there better be pictures from that trip so that we can live vicariously! I would love to see your little guy on the move! I remember that stage. I missed the nap stage then. I had to time my showers just right so that they were occupied or sleeping (in the middle of the day)! Have fun!

Cassie said...

You gotta love teething! :( It always takes Cam FOREVER for his teeth to come in. Good luck! Are you sure that you are only going to Lake Powell? Don't you want to make a detour a little more north say...here?!?!