Friday, May 30, 2008

More Dax




Sweet boy, I just love him!




I cant pull out the camera without him crawling up on me and trying to grab it.




The boy is always on the move and moves so fast... and is loving his new found freedom and giggles so hard when you have to chase after him.




Dax's newest trick is that he pulls himself up... but it doesn't end there. He will pull himself up, sit himself down, pull himself up, sit himself down over and over and over again... hes getting some good practice. Or he will pull himself up and let go and try to walk to you, and fall on his face... yeah hes fearless.




7 comments:

Julia said...

Oh man, he's getting so big. I cant believe he's that mobile already! I cant wait to come and see it in person.

Grandma Jalene said...

Thanks so much for sharing photos. It always makes my day to see new ones. (Keep reminding him he has another Grandma!)

Shawna said...

He's so beautiful and so big!! I can't believe it and I've never even met him!

Cassie said...

That little face is SO cute! If he's fearless now...look out!

Erin said...

oh my gosh! he is getting so big...before you know it he is gonna be walking.

Mindi said...

It looks like you might have a "Brandon" on your hands- just a word of caution don't let him near the toilet because when he falls of the TOP of the toilet he might end up with stitches in his lip.

Bryce & Nicole said...

He is so cute! And you always always so cute! miss ya!