Sunday, March 09, 2008

Bad Bad Blogger

Ok, so I have been the worst blogger lately I know. So let me fill ya in on what I have been doing. Last month me and Dax got to go to Oregon and visit Julia and Brett. We had so so much fun! Julia is the best little hostess ever! She cooked like crazy, watched Dax practically every second I was there, took me shopping... I could go on and on. Anyone need a great relaxing and fun vacation I recommend Salem and motel Julio. Julia showed me all around town and I totally fell in love, Salem is such a cute little town. Dax loved them both.Dax with Uncle Brett.
Dax showing Julia how flexible he is, at one point he was even sucking on his heel!
We even went to the ski resort there and saw Emily and Nyle and the kids... and as you know Brett dressed up :)
Julia with baby blueberry head.

Julia got Dax laughing so hard... it was super cute.

Syd with Dax, the only Head I got a picture of...

Sorry I'm no Beth, those are the only pictures I got on my trip :)

6 comments:

Cassie said...

YEAH!!! I thought you might have fallen off of the earth with no posts! Good to know you are back and now lets see Dax more often please! The trip looks like a blast! I don't know who had more fun you or Brett and Julia! Dax looks so happy to be there too!

Anonymous said...

Wow, new pictures! Hotel Julio sounds wonderful, we'll have to try it sometime! CUTE little Dax. I can't wait to see him again, he's really growing. BONUS!!! I got to see Sydney too! Loved it.

Julia said...

Cute pictures! Except that one girl in a couple of the pictures has some really nasty hair. what color is that??!! Yuck! Did I tell you all my pictures got erased off my camera?! I was sooo sad. but I'm glad you finally posted yours.

Cori said...

i did hear that julio, soo sad! sorry it took me so long to post, its actually jaxons fault.

Beth said...

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA- a post!!!!!!!! I can't believe it!!!!!!! :) :) :) Good job on the pictures Cori! I love them.. especially the ones with Dax & Julia. SO SO CUTE. And, Syd.. I love her too. And, the one of Brett & Dax is pretty darn cute too... OK, I guess I like all of them :) ADORABLE. Glad you had fun!

Erin said...

I want to visit hotel julio! looks like you had fun!