Wednesday, March 05, 2008

ABC... You Know Me

A - Attached or Single: Attached... usually at the hip to Dax
B - Best Friend: Jaxon
C - Cake or Pie: hmmm this is a tough one, but I'll say cake
D - Day of Choice: I would have to say Saturday, cause me and Dax get to go play with Jaxon all day
E - Essential Item: right now all that comes to mind are diapers (for Dax not myself)
F - Favorite Color: RED!
G - Gummi Bears or Worms: totally bears
H - Hometown: San Clemente, California baby
I -Indulgence(s): six dollar burgers at Carls, chocolate... actually these days I eat anything and everything :)
K - Kids: yes
L - Life is Incomplete Without: my boys... and chocolate
M - Marriage Date: August 19, 2005
N - Number of Siblings: Julio and Tay
Oranges or Apples: Apples, covered in caramel
Q - Quote(s): "Small world isn't is... It is, it really really is" - Simpsons - Principle Skinner
R - Reason to Smile: Life is just good :)
S - Season: Summer
T - Tag Seven: no thank you
U - Unknown Fact About Me: ummm I'm actually an amazing opera singer
V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Me love meat!!
W - Worst Habit: Taylor says teasing my sister, and my mom says teasing my mom... hmmm think they are hinting something?
X - X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds
Y - Your Favorite Food: Italian, and chocolate
Z - Zodiac: Capricorn

3 comments:

Beth said...

Cori.. it says so much about you that your quote is from the Simpsons. THAT, my friend, is why I like you... You're just keepin' it real ;) And, $6 burger from Carl's ?? Please don't tell me you get to eat those often and still look the way you do!!!

Anonymous said...

An amazing opera singer?!?! Me don't think so. Now, Taylor on the other hand......
And as for eating anything and everything you want - IT IS JUST NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Julia said...

Hahaha! I laughed out loud that your unknown fact is that you're a good opera singer! another unknown fact is that you're dillusional.