Friday, July 20, 2007

Newport Beach Temple

Last Friday night we went to the Newport Beach Temple to do sealings... it was great I had never done them before.Like my new dress? I got it at a big girl store... really stretchy...
and how hot is Jaxon all dressed up... really hot I know.
It's a really pretty temple inside.






And on a completely different unrelated note, we went to the movies Saturday night and I obviously had to use the restroom there..... so I go into a stall and go to close the door behind me and, well the door doesn't clear my belly. It was a sad and funny moment at the same time when I had to lean way over the toilet in order to close the door.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The lighting in the Temple pics is beautiful.... and so are both of you! You look darling Cori. As far as the big belly goes..... JUST WAIT... it gets even BIGGER!!!!

Erin said...

thats pretty funny about your belly cori! i hope you were able to go pee eventually.

I love the newport beach temple. The first and only time I have ever been in it is when my parents got sealed.

oh and, your dress is really cute.

Julia said...

Cute dress and funny story. I'm sorry to say that's happend to me too. Sometimes they just dont make those stalls big enough! Cant wait to see that big belly in person! 2 more weeks!!

Beth said...

Awwww... you look cute in your "big girl" dress. :) Can't wait to see you too.. this week! :) love you

Cassie said...

Cute dress (actually Chris pointed it out how cute it was!) I have to admit that the belly does get bigger. When I was almost 9 months we went out to dinner and they sat us at a booth and I had to move the table to get my belly in there! Yeah...it just keeps GROWING!!!