Monday, January 10, 2011

Utah Trip

While we were in Utah we went to Hogle Zoo with my friend Lindsey and her family. We could have stopped right at the entrance and gotten our moneys worth, the boys loooved playing with the big water ball thingy. We actually ended our day here, luckily cause they got drenched with water but were laughing the whole time.
This is a laughing face, not a I'm in pain face.
We went on a little train ride and Ali didn't really get a whole lot out of it.
Except a nice nap.
Dax loves trains.
Ali wasn't too impressed with most of the animals, (at least not before her nap).
The snakes were a big hit with the kids, especially Dax.
So were the Alligators.
A ride on the carousel was free with our tickets and Dax had no interest in riding, until we spotted this "horse" its a snake wrapped around a tree branch. He was all over that one, and as you can see loved it.
Our family sitting on an elephant :)

4 comments:

Taylor said...

i really wish i skipped school and went with you guys...

Erin said...

I didn't even know you guys were here! looks like you had a fun visit though. and everytime I see pictures of my cousins kids I can't believe how fast they grow up. So cute too!

Cori said...

We were there in October, when you were supposed to hang out with us and did a photo shoot instead ;) I'm just really lame and am only now posting the pictures

Erin said...

Oh! I just figured that out when I saw the pictures from your latest post. I know. I'm a loser. Next time you're here I am for sure hanging out with you and not making money though. I promise. :)