Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sleepy Boy

A little while ago we were at my parent's house and Dax had been fighting taking a nap all day, so we were just sitting there and he just tipped over asleep. He was deep asleep too, it was so funny and so cute! P.S. the reason I haven't posted in awhile is cause we don't have Internet at our apartment and I don't own a decent camera... but I am going to try and do better and just take pictures with my mom's when I can. Stick with me guys, don't give up on me yet!! :)

6 comments:

Julia said...

That picture is so funny! He looks so old and yet so little at the same time! I'm so happy he still has that white hair! He looks like an angel.

Cassie said...

Glad to see your still alive! Dax is SO cute!!! I love the birthday cake pictures. That's the best to see them get all messy and love it!

Erin said...

that is hilarious! he looks so cute too.

Patti said...

SOOOOOOOO cute! Can't wait to see him again.

Emily said...

He looks so big! When did that happen? He's adorable. It looks like he had a great birthday!
We will never lose hope with you...not until your blog locks up on you like mine did awhile back. Then, I forgot my password, and the last picture I had posted was of Toby (our old dog) licking Nyle's feet. Yuck! I love to see any updates!

Maggie said...

It so amazing to me how old he looks !
What a good looking guy!