Thursday, November 29, 2007

Shots :(

Today Dax went to the doctors for his 2 month check up and shots... the poor little guy got 2 shots in each leg... and boy did he cry, it broke my heart :( He was a trooper though and had a long nap after and has been smiling and talking all afternoon... I think I took a longer time getting over the shots than he did. Dax is up to 13 pounds and is 25 and 1/4 inches long. He is in the 75th percentile for weight and way above the curve for height... hes gonna be a tall guy... at least he is growing into his big feet.
Oh and I just thought this picture was cute and funny, he was dressed up for a video for the ward Christmas party a couple weeks ago.

3 comments:

Erin said...

So cute! you can tell he is just kickin away in that picture. maybe he will be tall like derek.

Emily said...

Can that Santa come visit us? We need to be visited by Santa Claus too!!

Julia said...

That outfit is soooo funny! What a handsome guy!! And please dont let my nephew pass me up until he's at least 10 ok? .... that would be so embarrassing.