Saturday, November 10, 2007

Good Times

On Halloween for fun Jaxon worked on this model engine thingy, and Mom and Chris put Dax's new swing together... that was very entertaining. Chris was reading the directions to my mom and then she would do what the directions said to do... well at one point we thought the swing was ruined cause she put a bar in the wrong way and couldn't get it out. Luckily Jax was there to bail her out... it was hilarious and a good time. So how many Harline's does it take to put a swing together?? Oh and as pictures were being taken Chris mentioned that he didn't want this online or on any blog... oops sorry :)

Dax seems to be enjoying himself though doesn't he... Thanks Chris and Grandma

Picture from when Beth was here that I never posted
Derek was here a couple weeks ago and looked really good... and was a natural holding a baby, hes gonna make such a good Daddy someday.

5 comments:

Erin said...

that picture of derek seriously warms the chochils of my heart.

And the whole swing thing is hilarious...I can see it all going down.

Julia said...

Cute pictures! And cute shirt mom has on! It's no fair you get all the visitors! Dont my cousins want to see my dog? :) hee hee

Anonymous said...

Are you bringing Charlie on Thanksgiving? I'm anxious to see him, but actually, I'm more excited to see you and Brett! I bet that was a kick to listen to Chris and Lori trying to get that swing together. I've spent the weekend with them and they are FUNNY together! They feed off each other and their minds work alike. Scary.

Beth said...

I want to see your dog, Julia!!! But, you are a little more than a five hour drive.... DETAILS. :) Cori, I'm so glad I got to come and see you and that CUTE BABY you produced. I like him. I like him a lot. :) And, I like you too.

P.S. Why does my hair look ORANGE in that picture? gully. Wasn't someone going to tell me it's time for a new dye job?? eeeesh.

Cassie said...

CUTE pictures!!! And your mom and Chris working on the swing together...why didn't you have your husband the engineer put it together...I mean at least for the kids saftey sake!!! Love ya!