Monday, October 29, 2007

I'm it!!

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1 - Just starting to go to young womens
2 - Trying to act older than I really was
3 - Rockin braces
4 - "Going out" with my first boyfriend
5 - Trying to figure out how to dump my first boyfriend for his friend, my second boyfriend

5 Things on my To-Do List Today:
1 - Take Dax to the doctors for his one month check up
2 - Laundry
3 - Feed Grandma lunch
4 - Clean my room
5 - Nurse Dax

5 Songs I know the Lyrics To:
1 - Any and all Tim McGraw song
2 - "Cowboy Take Me Away" from the Dixie Chicks
3 - "Say I Yi Yi" by the Ying Yang Twins - Freshman year in Utah what can I say?
4 - "Almost Over" by Limp Bizkit - Thanks to Jax
5 - Most songs playing on the radio

5 Things I Would Do if I Had One Million Dollars:
1 - Move out of my parents guest room!!
2 - Feel better about Jax doing stuff to my Jeep
3 - Finally go on a real honeymoon
4 - Pay off Jaxon's student loans
5 - Burke Williams spa days!!

5 Things I Will Never Wear Again:
1 - A bikini due to massive amounts of stretch marks, compliments of Dax
2 - Mini skirts
3 - Red snake skin pants
4 - Strapless anything
5 - Short shorts

5 Favorite Toys:
1 - Dax
2 - Jaxon ;)
3 - Work out videos, I'm such a nerd and feel ridiculous doing them, but I love em
4 - My bike
5 - My Jeep

5 People I'm Tagging:
1 - Julia
2 - Emily
3 - Cassie
4 - Shawna
5 - Grandma Jalene

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud at your favorite toys.... Dax, Jaxon. Pretty funny. Your life has sure changed in 10 years, hasn't it?

Julia said...

I resent that red snake skin pants comment. ;)

Anonymous said...

Who was the 1st boy friend you dumped for the 2nd? Did I miss something there?