Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Catch Up

Hello again! So, i have been real bad at keeping up with this whole blog thing... but let me explain why. I have been way super sick for the past couple weeks. I went almost 2 days without being able to keep anything down, food liquids anything. This came on while we were visiting my in-laws so we had to drive 2 hours to get home when I was at my sickest (cars and me pregnant don't mix). The doctors were obviously worried about dehydration... so I got to give myself routine suppositories since I couldn't keep any pill down... thats all I'm going to say about those. Also, I was told to sip a cap full of gatorade every 10 minutes. Once I got the suppositories I only threw up a couple more times.. but it stopped the throw up. While I was sick and throwing up, I got a cold sore thraot stuffy nose and the whole works. I think I just suck at being pregnant. So, for the past 2 weeks I havent... worked, or pretty much left the couch. I am now almost done with the cold though and havent thrown up in a couple days. However... I have been on the verge on throwing up all day everyday pretty much since I got pregnant. I went to the docotrs yesterday and got an amazing little pill to take every 8 hours, I started taking it last night and... it was the first time I havent cried in months!! This pill is a wond drug and makes me feel just wonderful. So, I am back and no longer feel like death. I am now13 weeks along and we had our first ultrasound yesterday so I will post the picture once i figure out how to do it on our laptop since out desk top doesnt like the internet anymore.

7 comments:

Erin said...

Cori. I am glad you are back and feeling slightly better. I feel so bad that you are so miserable! hopefully you will get better as the pregnancy goes on. Just think about the end result and how it will be worth it when its all over! hang in there.

Anonymous said...

OH CORI YOU ARE MAKING ME SAD !!
I HOPE THE MAGIC PILLS WORK FOR YOU.
I HOPE WE CAN SEE YOU WHEN YOU COME THIS WEEKEND, DEREK WILL BE HERE ON THURS. & FRI. ALL DAY. HE WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU GUYS !!
LOVE YOU.

Anonymous said...

Cori. My sister Tonya had to wait until her 3rd pregnancy to not have to live off of IV's for months. I guess the 3rd could be the charm!!!!

Cassie said...

Poor thing...I think this weekend will help you feel better. Have a blast and enjoy the weather and the beach! Let me know what you decide!

Julia said...

welcome back! Now post a picture!

Beth said...

I second Julia. :)

Love you. Hope your magic pills work. :)

Beth said...

(In loud chanting voice) PICTURE! PICTURE! PICTURE!

:)