Sunday, December 10, 2006

Anyone Else Noticing A Trend In My Life?

Cousin Jaron playin in a river.
Cousin Jaron got hiimself into some trouble... he was stuck like this for about 10 minutes until Jax could guide him to a point where his front tires were both touching the ground. Jeeps like cars work best when all the tires are on the ground. look at that flex though.

You can't really see it in this picture but there is a really really thick sheet of ice all the way up the rest of the trail and Jaxon in the jeep was slidding like crazy and having a blast!

6 comments:

Cassie said...

Oh Cori...who are you? Where did my shopping, tanning, little california girl go? Maybe I need to move back. Who knows what the "flex" on a jeep is? I love you but next thing you know you'll be talkin about a cousin Earl with a rats tail!

Cassie said...

P.S. You better not tell me that your first child will be named Billy Jo and you second Bobby Jo and third Billy Bob! just kidding!

Cori said...

Cassie i so need you back in utah!! I am loosing the harline in me and turning into a full mccloy.. and thats a scary thing! If you dont move here then we will move close to cousin Billy 9not even kidding there is a cousin Billy).

Beth said...

Look at that flex?! Did you, my princess Cori, say look at that FLEX?! You're not speakin' my language.

Anonymous said...

"Flex"???? I dont see muscles ANYWHERE in that picture!

Anonymous said...

The muscles were in the drivers seat. and I wasn't stuck I was just scared. Tanning and nails and shopping that doesn't help a jeep at all, WHAT are you all thinking. soon cori will know all the names of the transmissions and engines like the colors of lipstick.